The information contained on hallsforhire.com.au is provided by its users for its users. hallsforhire.com.au (now known as Halls for Hire) does not make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website (including in relation to any products or services). Halls for Hire is not an agent for and does not vouch for any persons, companies and/or other organizations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to on this website.
In contributing to this website, you agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such review (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Halls for Hire reserves the right to suspend the website at any time and without notice for maintenance or repair, for making changes and improvements, and for ensuring security, and will have sole control over the technical specifications of the web site.
- Halls for Hire does not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred in relation to the content or performance of the web site. Even if Halls for Hire has been told of the possibility of damages, whether based on negligence contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Users must not use Halls for Hire website for any purpose which is unlawful in Australia and, if the Website is accessed from outside of Australia for any purpose which is unlawful in the jurisdiction from which such access is made.
- Users must not use Halls for Hire website for any purpose that is: harmful, abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Users must not use Halls for Hire website to create your own database, records, directory, customer list or mailing list or those of a third party.
- Users must not tampering with or modifying any part of the website or use it in a manner which impairs its operation.
- Halls for Hire must not be used in such a manner that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on Halls for Hire infrastructure, as determined by Halls for Hire in its sole discretion; and/or using any automated means (including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders) to monitor or copy the content or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
- All fees quoted on this website are accurate, charged in Australian Dollars and exclusive of GST.
- Halls for Hire reserves the right to refuse a hall listing at any time for any reason. All published listings must except the following conditions
- Halls for Hire reserves the right to edit text within a listing at anytime.
- Halls for Hire will only grant one trial per venue. A venue which has previously had a trial and then refurbishes or has suspended their listing is ineligible for a new trial.
- Venues must list their information in good faith, providing accurate information at all times. Venues are responsible to keep their listing up-to-date. Halls for Hire takes no responsibility for out of date information.
- Venues must list current contact details and provide Halls for Hire with two different contacts, this secondary contact should be different to the information listed on the public profile.
- Venues must include all hire charges in their profile, this includes hire fee, security charges, cleaning costs, key deposit, caretaker fee, public liability charges, bonds and any minimum food/beverage spend that is required.
- Venues must list closing times and availability
- Venue are not to references any explicit/sexual entertainment or practice in a listing.
- Halls for Hire reserves the right to refuse advertising for any reason. All advertisers must be approved by Halls For Hire and deemed appropriate and relevant to our users. Upon being granted inclusion the advertiser must follow these conditions;
- The Advertiser must take full responsibility that the data provided is accurate and truthful, does not breach any applicable law or regulation, and does not infringe copyright, privacy, data protection, trade mark or any other rights of any third party. The Advertisers will also be responsible for dealing with any questions or complaints arising from data provided.
- The Advertiser must take full responsibility to acquiring all appropriate consents and licenses for submitting the data to the web site. Any infringement of a third party copyright or trade mark, or legal claim arising from any such infringement will be borne by the Advertiser; as will any costs incurred for said infringement.
- The Advertiser must submit all data and photographic material to Halls for Hire in digital form and according to the given specifications. Any expenses arising from non-observance in the submission will be charged to the advertiser.
- Hall for Hire will have final approval of the artwork and the placement of the advertisement on the website
- The Advertiser must comply with the payment structure of per month billing. The Advertiser is in no way obligated to continue advertising with the site but must give 30 days notice of opting out of an ongoing contract.
- If the Advertiser should fail to make payment at the due time and subsequent contact is not satisfactory, Halls for Hire reserves the right to apply the "industry standard" for debt recovery. This will incur additional costs and suspension of advertising display time at our discretion.
- The Member (Hall representative) is solely responsible for the photos listing on their profile. We suggest you follow some simple guidelines to get the best results;
- Photos should be of your hall, empty – don’t use photos with people in them.
- Photos should not represent logo’s or design only as these will not help to sell your venue.
- Photos should be of the room listed. Do not send through photos of areas not relating to the room your are listing.
- Venues should provide at least one photo of the hall without any furniture in it – this will give a base idea of the venue and people will use their imagination how they could fill it.
- When listing your information on Halls for Hire your information will be held current for a period of twelve months from the date you give that information to Halls for Hire. You are not obligated in anyway to continue your listing and it can be cancelled at anytime within that 12 month period by submitting a request in writing to Halls for Hire Admin (Event-ism) to cancel your membership.
- No refunds are offered at any time – unless Halls for Hire cancels your membership. At this time, a pro-rate refund will be issued.
- Halls for Hire reserves the right to refuse, alter, cancel or suspend a listing or advisement at anytime at its sole discretion. These complaints include, but are not limited to, complaints arising from enquiries not being answered within a reasonable time, prices not being honoured or confirmed bookings being cancelled.
- All memberships will be charged on an annual basis
- All advertisements will be charged on a monthly basis.
- If any problems arise with these payments Hall for Hire reserves the right to charge for unpaid, returned bankers orders or cheques at the industry standard rate.
- Halls for Hire is committed to treating your personal information responsibly and ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Halls for Hire will not give, lease, rent or sell your details except when you give permission or we are required by law to do so. If you provide your email address or postal address to us, they will be used only for the purposes for which you provided them - e.g. exchange of information. Halls for Hire will make it expressly clear what information will be published on the website and what information will be kept private.
- Halls for Hire cannot be held responsible for the practices of others you may make contact with through this site or who may obtain your contact details through the details you gave permission to publish on the site. Please be conscious of this when providing your contact details.
- Halls for Hire may set and access cookies on your computer to collect statistical information for fine tuning of the site. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can turn them off at your browser.
- Halls for Hire contains links to other sites. While attempting to ensure privacy, Halls for Hire cannot be held responsible for the practices of other sites.
- Halls for Hire may change the terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- If you have any questions regarding any of these terms and conditions, please contact us.